nifi-users mailing list archives

From prabhu Mahendran <prabhuu161...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to transfer files between two windows machines using NiFi?
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2017 12:00:47 GMT
i wants to know how to configure the executestream command for the below
command.

copy C:\input\ip.txt \\host2\C:\destFolder\ip.txt
Actually if i open cmd prompt(AnyPath) then write this command it could
worked in windows.

But i need to process those command in NiFi.

I tried those command in following attributes like below.

Command Arguments:copy C:\input\ip.txt \\host2\C:\destFolder\ip.txt
Command Path:C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
Argument Delimiter: space
Here after success of executestream command processed in OutputStream
relationship but functionality of the command not issued.

In that command i have copy the file(ip.txt) from host1 into host2
machine.Generally if i run that command in cmd.exe then file copied into
host2.

But if configure those parameters in ExecuteStreamcommand i have received
outputstream but my command not run and file not moved into host2.
Can you suggest me way to solve this?