nifi-users mailing list archives

From prabhu Mahendran <prabhuu161...@gmail.com>
Subject How to perform bulk insert into SQLServer from one machine to another?
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 12:11:50 GMT
i have running nifi instance in one machine and have SQL Server in another
machine.

Here i can try to perform bulk insert operation with bulk insert Query in
SQLserver. but i cannot able insert data from one machine and move it into
SQL Server in another machine.

If i run nifi and SQL Server in same machine then i can able to perform
bulk insert operation easily.

i have configured GetFile->ReplaceText(BulkInsertQuery)-->PutSQL processors.

I have tried both nifi and sql server in single machine then bulk insert
works but not works when both instances in different machines.

I need to get all data's from one machine and write a query to move that
data into SQL runs in another machine.

Below query works when nifi and sql server in same machine

BULK INSERT BI FROM 'C:\Directory\input.csv' WITH (FIRSTROW = 1,
ROWTERMINATOR = '\n', FIELDTERMINATOR = ',', ROWS_PER_BATCH = 10000)
if i run that query in another machine then it says..,"FileNotFoundError"
due to "input.csv" in Host1 machine but runs query in sql server machine
(host2)

Can anyone give me suggestion to do this?