nifi-users mailing list archives

From James Wing <jvw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: integration with Zeppelin
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 16:05:48 GMT
I do not believe NiFi has any specific features for Zeppelin yet, but it is
possible to write custom Zeppelin code paragraphs that communicate with the
NiFi API to pull data or inspect flow status.  For an example, I recommend
Pierre Villard's US Presidential Election: tweet analysis using HDF/NiFi,
Spark, Hive and Zeppelin (
https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/30213/us-presidential-election-tweet-analysis-using-hdfn.html
).

The most typical usage is to have NiFi write to a durable store like HDFS,
HBase, SQL, etc., and then have Zeppelin read from the data store.  Would
that not work for you?

Thanks,

James