nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Representing date queries properly with GetMongo
Date Fri, 23 Jun 2017 15:45:26 GMT
Thanks Andy. Didn't quite do the job because EL is not usable on the query
field in my version, but this is what I did in case someone else wants to
try it:

Mongo console:

db.system.js.save({
    "_id": "lastFiveMinutes",
    "value": function() {
        return new Date(ISODate().getTime() - (1000 * 60 * 5));
    }
});
db.loadServerScripts();

Query field: