nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi deployment versioning and automation
Date Mon, 19 Jun 2017 21:29:59 GMT
Hello,

I can't speak for other third party tools, but this area has typically
been referred to as the "software development life-cycle" or
"configuration management of flows", and is definitely an area that
the community is planning to work on and improve.

There is a detailed feature proposal [1] that discusses some of the
design concepts, as well as a couple of JIRAs that show some of the
initial ideas [2], and there is a registry sub-project that was
created to eventually encompass this work [3].

Feel free to provide any feedback on the current design through email,
the wiki page, or JIRA.

Thanks,

Bryan

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Configuration+Management+of+Flows