nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bulk inserting into HBase with NiFi
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2017 18:12:55 GMT
Mike,

Just following up on this...

I created this JIRA to track the idea of record-based HBase processors:

Also wanted to mention that with the existing processors, the main way
to scale up would be to increase the concurrent tasks on PutHBaseJson
and also to increase the Batch Size property which defaults to 25. The
Batch Size controls the maximum number of flow files that a concurrent
task will attempt to pull from the queue and send to HBase in one put
operation.

Even with those tweaks your flow may still be getting hammered with
lots of small flow files, but thought I would mention to see if it
helps at all.

-Bryan