nifi-users mailing list archives

From Raymond Rogers <raymond.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject NiFi 1.1.1 & 1.2.0 with PostgreSql 9.5
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2017 20:36:30 GMT
We are having a performance issue where we are inserting a 2000+ rows into
a PostreSql database.

The database server is basically idle, disk writes 200-300 KB per second.
We are using the postgresql-42.1.1.jar JDBC driver.
The NiFi server has over 10,000 flow files waiting in queue for the PutSQL
processor.
It appears that the PutSQL has completely stopped processing flow-files.
The two servers are sitting in the same rack and network traffic is less
the 300 KB.
I can't find where anything is logging any errors.

Can anyone make any suggestions?