nifi-users mailing list archives

From Raymond Rogers <raymond.rog...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi 1.2.0 REST API problem
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2017 17:01:26 GMT
No bulletins on any of the processors.  All of the output flow-files have 0
bytes and the error 401 in the attributes.
All of the properties look correct and I can copy the values from the
non-working to the manually created processor and it works fine.
When you export the SSL context service and re-import it you have to reset
the password on the trust store and that is the only change I am making.

I will need to dig into the nifi logs to check for any errors there.