nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Uwe Geercken" <uwe.geerc...@web.de>
Subject Nifi 1.3.0 - Problem with schema.name and ConsumeKafkaRecord_0_10 processor
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2017 19:40:21 GMT
Hello,

besides my other problem with the ConsumeKafkaRecord_0_10 processor, I have another question.

Using the AvroSchemaRegistry 1.3.0, I can define a schema and reference it e.g. in the CSVReader
controller using the 'Schema Name' property and by setting this property to ${schema.name}.

But how can I set this attribute ${schema.name}? Usually I would do so using the UpdateAttribute
Processor but the ConsumeKafkaRecord_0_10 processor is the first one in the flow and it does
not allow incomming connections.

Thanks for any comments or help.

Rgds,

Uwe