nifi-users mailing list archives

From Thierry Hanot <tha...@infovista.com>
Subject Re: Bug in queryRecord when caching is not activated
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 15:46:30 GMT
Hello Mark
Yes in the example I can remove the double quote, but in real life it s not possible because
some columns have name which are reserved keyword and I cannot change the source or destination
of the data.
I can transform and rename before and after but it generate unnecessary additional load.

May be there is another way but I don t find it .

Thanks a lot .

Thierry

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Aug 2017, at 17:19, Mark Payne <markap14@hotmail.com<mailto:markap14@hotmail.com>>