nifi-users mailing list archives

From mayank rathi <mayank.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Cluster is unable to service request to change flow
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 16:59:23 GMT
Hello All,

I was troubleshooting an issue with my cluster ( 3 node) and I ran
bin/nifi.sh stop on the primary node. Controller chose another node as
Primary and cluster is processing data but when I try to stop a Processor
Group in NiFi UI, I get below error.

"Cluster is unable to service request to change flow: Node
*****.*****.****.****:7070 is currently disconnected"

Why is Cluster concerned about old Primary node? How to resolve this error?

Thanks!!

intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy
all copies of the original message.