nifi-users mailing list archives

From Joe Witt <joe.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: provenance content
Date Mon, 07 Aug 2017 16:15:31 GMT
Frank

There are three repositories.
- FlowFile (tracks metadata about things actively in the flow)
- Content (holds the actual underlying content for things in the flow or
still in archive)
- Provenance (holds metadata about the events that went through the flow)

Provenance and content lifecycles/storage amounts/etc.. can differ.  When a
piece of content is still available you can click to it from provenance.

You can adjust your content repository settings.  By default it will start
reclaiming space after 50% utilization of the partition it is on.

See here for more
https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#content-repository

Thanks
Joe