nifi-users mailing list archives

From "More, Vikram (CONT)" <Vikram.M...@capitalone.com>
Subject Parameterizing the nifi flow
Date Fri, 11 Aug 2017 21:12:01 GMT
Hi,

I have a nifi flow which pulls/extracts from source database table and loads into target database
table. This flow will run several times in a day to get delta records from source table (more
like batch process running every 3-4 hrs). Now I need to replicate this same process for 100+
different source tables. So rather than creating 100+ nifi flows for each separate table,
can I create main flow (let's say template) and pass parameter like source extract sql, target
load sql to main flow. And repeat these steps for each source table . Has anyone tried parameterizing
the nifi flows, can you please advice . We are using NiFi 1.1.0

Appreciate any thoughts here.

Thanks & Regards,
Vikram

material from your computer.