nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Dyer <jdy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OAuth1.0
Date Wed, 09 Aug 2017 10:15:08 GMT
Karthik,

I should have the code finished shortly for the JIRAs that Pierre referenced. I'm finishing
up the unit and integration tests now which is proving a little more challenging than expected.
They are for OAuth2 and not OAuth1 but just wanted to let you know in case.

They function by having you setup an OAuth2 controller service of 1 of the 4 available grant
types. The controller service then retrieves the access token and maintains it. Then a new
property is added to InvokeHTTP for the user to reference the desired access token/ControllerService
This allows for painless and transparent operation with the secured endpoints

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 9, 2017, at 4:17 AM, Pierre Villard <pierre.villard.fr@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Karthik,
>
> You might want to have a look here:
> https://pierrevillard.com/2016/04/12/oauth-1-0a-with-apache-nifi-twitter-api-example/
>
> It's OAuth 1.0A but should give you some ideas.
> There is no "out-of-the box" processor as far as I know.
> For OAuth 2.0, few JIRAs are currently in progress: NIFI-4243, NIFI-4244, NIFI-4245,
NIFI-42436.