nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ComponentLog and JUnit
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 21:59:11 GMT
Ryan,

Which module is this running in? Some modules have a logback.xml file defined in /src/test/resources/logback.xml
which configures the test loggers, while others do not. If this is not configured in your
module, you won’t see the error messages on the console. You can copy an existing logback.xml
file from one of the other modules (be sure to use one from the *test* directory, not the
*main* directory).

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Sep 26, 2017, at 2:51 PM, Ryan H <rhendrickson.work@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>    I'm curious if there's a way to get the ComponentLog to output to StandardOut during
a Unit Test.

>    I see I can access them when I call testRunner.getLogger().getErrorMessages(), however,
I'd really like to see a stacktrace if it happens without having to iterate through an array
to find it.