nifi-users mailing list archives

From p pathiyil <pathi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using MiNiFi as a library from with a Java program
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2017 00:50:38 GMT
Hi Aldrin,

I am looking at a couple of different flows, but to take the most simple
scenario, I would like to leverage the PublishToKafka_0_10 processor of
MiNiFi alone. The application will obtain some data, send it to a Processor
that has a simple upstream connection interface like a socket or in memory
buffer (so that conversion to FlowFiles can be taken care of in that
Processor) and then use PublishToKafka_0_10 to directly publish to a Kafka
cluster. Will that be easy enough to do ?

Thanks,
Praveen.