nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aruna Sankaralingam <Aruna.Sankaralin...@Cormac-Corp.com>
Subject New to Nifi - Failed to update database due to a failed batch update
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2017 18:56:41 GMT
Hi,

I am new to Nifi. I am trying to load a CSV file into S3 bucket and then load into postgres
database. Please see screenshots below. This is what I have done. I am successful till "Replace
Text". But I am not sure if the replace text is creating the insert query properly. When I
start the PutSQL, it fails with this error "Failed to update database due to a failed batch
update. There were a total of 30 FlowFiles that failed, 0 that succeeded, and 0 that were
not execute and will be routed to retry"

I tried to see if I can find something in the failure flow file but when I click on View or
Download, nothing is happening. I would really appreciate any kind of guidance to make this
work.

[cid:image007.jpg@01D333B2.FDCE3020]

[cid:image008.jpg@01D333B2.FDCE3020]

[cid:image009.jpg@01D333B2.FDCE3020]