Ryan,

Which module is this running in? Some modules have a logback.xml file defined in /src/test/resources/logback.xml which configures the test loggers, while others do not. If this is not configured in your module, you won’t see the error messages on the console. You can copy an existing logback.xml file from one of the other modules (be sure to use one from the *test* directory, not the *main* directory).

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com