Hi,

I am new to Nifi. I am trying to load a CSV file into S3 bucket and then load into postgres database. Please see screenshots below. This is what I have done. I am successful till “Replace Text”. But I am not sure if the replace text is creating the insert query properly. When I start the PutSQL, it fails with this error “Failed to update database due to a failed batch update. There were a total of 30 FlowFiles that failed, 0 that succeeded, and 0 that were not execute and will be routed to retry”

I tried to see if I can find something in the failure flow file but when I click on View or Download, nothing is happening. I would really appreciate any kind of guidance to make this work.