nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Manuel Fernandes (DSI)" <carlos.antonio.fernan...@cgd.pt>
Subject RE: Manage a large number of Scheduled Processors
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2017 17:02:49 GMT
Sure Joe, It’s a pleasure to contribute.

Carlos

From: Joe Witt [mailto:joe.witt@gmail.com]
Sent: terça-feira, 3 de outubro de 2017 17:15
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: Manage a large number of Scheduled Processors

I think it is an awesome idea.  Have some similar thoughts.  Want to work together on a feature
proposal?

On Oct 3, 2017 12:03 PM, "Carlos Manuel Fernandes (DSI)" <carlos.antonio.fernandes@cgd.pt<mailto:carlos.antonio.fernandes@cgd.pt>>
wrote:
Hello,  with a large number of scheduled processors , would be interesting a UI option to
list (search) which processors runs in some time intervals.
This would be  useful when something goes wrong and we must identify which processors  didn’t
executed at all during the crash period. Other benefit is  to visualize the heat periods of
the day  and permit some charge distribution.

What you think, about this?

Thanks

Carlos