nifi-users mailing list archives

From Russell Bateman <r...@windofkeltia.com>
Subject Re: Nifi Flows
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 14:46:42 GMT
Aruna,

Welcome to NiFi!

There are multiple options. Two of my favorite are:

1) If you want to "archive" the first flow and no longer continue to use
it, save it as a template.

2) If you want both flows running alongside each other, but don't want
the noise on your UI canvas, push the first flow down under a process
group, then create your new flow under its own process group.

Hope this helps.

Russ