nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: 3 of 7 Expand all Print all In new window SiteToSiteProvenanceReportingTask reports no data when event type filter is defined
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2017 13:51:59 GMT
Hi Fred,

I have used the reporting task with specific event types listed, but I've not run into issues
personally.

I am curious if you have tried looking for more common event types, such as RECEIVE, CONTENT_MODIFIED,
or ATTRIBUTES_MODIFIED?
EXPIRE events only fire when FlowFiles get aged off from a Connection due to not being processed
within the
Connection's "FlowFile Expiration" threshold, and DOWNLOAD events are only triggered when
a user downloads
the contents of the FlowFile to look at it manually. So both of these are fairly rare events.
RECEIVE, ATTRIBUTES_MODIFIED, and CONTENT_MODIFIED, on the other hand, will generally happen
constantly.

Thanks
-Mark

On Oct 4, 2017, at 4:50 PM, Fred S <fs9387287@gmail.com<mailto:fs9387287@gmail.com>>