nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Nifi 1.4: problem with QueryRecord Precessor
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 14:55:09 GMT
Dan, Uwe,

This is something that I will be looking into shortly. It is a known issue that exists in
both 1.3
and 1.4. This occurs whenever there is some other sort of failure, when the processor attempts
to route the FlowFile to 'failure'. This occurs most often when there is a problem obtaining
the
schema for the Record. Can you check your logs and see what other error may be present
in the logs?

Thanks
-Mark

On Oct 4, 2017, at 10:39 AM, dan young <danoyoung@gmail.com<mailto:danoyoung@gmail.com>>