nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: ListSFTP/FetchSFTP not running after bad password
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2017 19:02:16 GMT
Hey Jeremy,

I was looking into this recently. I created a ListSFTP -> FetchSFTP flow. Intentionally
entered the wrong
password for FetchSFTP and started it. It did give the expected "Auth failed" error message.
When I changed
the password to the correct password and started it again, it did continue on successfully.
I am also definitely
seeing logs about the processor being stopped & started.

Any other details that may be of interest in helping me to reproduce the behavior you're seeing?

Thanks
-Mark

On Aug 24, 2017, at 2:04 PM, Jeremy Farbota <jfarbota@payoff.com<mailto:jfarbota@payoff.com>>