nifi-users mailing list archives

From mathes waran <matheskris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deep linking doesn’t work in secured NiFi
Date Mon, 09 Oct 2017 05:01:34 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your response.

I didn’t configure *SPNEGO*. Even LDAP authentication won’t work for deep
link access. It navigates to login page and enter root URL after successful
login.

Deep link works fine when no authentication enabled. But it fails when it
navigates to login page for authentication and then enter to root URL
instead of actual URL (Selected Processor link).

Consider this case and add support for the same if it is valid.

Regards,

Matheswaran