nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Dyer <jdy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi: Extracting text from images
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2017 14:55:45 GMT
Chandra - Yes, you must first install tesseract as a system dependency
before the tesseract processor will work. Depending on your system you will
need to either alter your java.library.path to include the directory
containing your tesseract.so (for linux) library. I find the simplest place
to do this is in your NiFi boostrap.conf file since this will not alter any
other java applications that might be on your system.

It will be easy to know if you have it properly configured because NiFi
will fail to start if it cannot find your tesseract library. If NiFi boots
up you should be good to go! Let me know if you have any trouble.

- Jeremy Dyer