nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Dyer <jdy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NiFi: Extracting text from images
Date Sun, 08 Oct 2017 18:00:24 GMT
Mayank - As you may already know I had a few licensing issues getting the
tesseract project into the formal project so development stalled. It does
work however and I will be glad to help you out along the way if you have
any questions while adding it.

One thing I would highly recommend is to first use tesseract from the
command line to tune your parameters and gain some insight into the
realistic accuracy you will get extracting the text from your images before
going through the hassle of doing the complete setup.

Thanks
Jeremy Dyer