nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Burgess <mattyb...@apache.org>
Subject Re: FTPS
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 18:32:39 GMT
Joey Frazee did some work on this [1], but I think he was still trying
to get a test setup. If you have something that you can test against,
it would be much appreciated! I built a nifi-standard-nar-1.4.0 with
his FTPS changes and put it on DropBox [2]. You can save off the
existing NAR and replace with this one, then restart NiFi and you
should see the SSLContext property added to the FTP processor(s). If
you get a chance to test with it, please let us know if it works, and
if so we can get it reviewed and merged :)

Regards,
Matt

[1] https://github.com/jfrazee/nifi/commit/7c367bab810c83844ff3c5b48a03b59379bb9088
[2] https://www.dropbox.com/s/dols16x44bw3eue/nifi-standard-nar-1.4.0.nar?dl=0