nifi-users mailing list archives

From Matt Gilman <matt.c.gil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Controller settings and process groups
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 18:50:15 GMT
Uwe,

Services defined in the Controller Settings are available to Reporting
Tasks and other services defined there. Services defined within a Process
Group are available to descendent components. To create a service that is
available to all components in the flow, define it in the root Process
Group.

https://community.hortonworks.com/content/kbentry/90259/understanding-controller-service-availability-in-a.html

Matt