nifi-users mailing list archives

From James Srinivasan <james.sriniva...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GetHTTP 403:Forbidden
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 20:14:31 GMT
Hi,

Doesn't sound like you have the certs set up correctly since
--insecure for curl skips certificate validation. I'm not aware of a
similar option for NiFi, but assuming you generated the certificate
yourself, searching for something like "java https self signed web"
should help. If the certificate was generated by a third party, then
make sure the appropriate intermediate and root certificates are also
in your store.

James