nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Rachelski <m...@acommerce.asia>
Subject Re: JoltTransformJSON with array of jsons
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 10:01:17 GMT
Chris,

This does not work because your Jolt Specification is saying you are
looking for a top-level element called timestamp_start. Try something like
this:

[
  {
    "operation" : "shift",
    "spec": {
      "*": {
      "timestamp_start" : "timestamp_start",
      "timestamp_end" : "timestamp_end",
      "custom_primitives" : {
          "*": "&" }
     }
    }
  }
]

to allow for the array.

Also, I recommend you don't develop your jolt specification inside NiFi...
NiFi is the runtime processor.

>From a development environment just use this site:
http://jolt-demo.appspot.com/#inception where you can paste in your
starting document and specification to find a spec that does what you want.
  Then after the spec works, you can put it into your JoltTransformJson
processor.

Mar.k