nifi-users mailing list archives

From Fred S <fs9387...@gmail.com>
Subject 3 of 7 Expand all Print all In new window SiteToSiteProvenanceReportingTask reports no data when event type filter is defined
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 20:50:20 GMT
Dear community.

I'm currently trying to set up a SiteToSiteProvenanceReportingTask to keep
track of DOWNLOAD provenance events.

If I set it up without any filters at all everything gets sent to my
dedicated NiFi instance for handling these messages. When I set a filter in
the "Event Type" property (I've tried "DOWNLOAD" and "DOWNLOAD, EXPIRE") -
nothing.

I've been looking around for anyone experiencing a similar issue, without
any luck. Have anyone else set this up successfully without having to log
*all* provenance events? Due to the number of flowfiles I have flying by
each day it would not be feasible to go with that approach.

I see this issue on both NiFi 1.3.0 and 1.4.0. For what it's worth I've
also tried to accomplish this both with and without security/ssl.

If anyone else needs any additional information about my setup, please let
me know.

All the best,
Fred