nifi-users mailing list archives

From "Jones, Patrick L." <...@mitre.org>
Subject RE: GetHTTP 403:Forbidden
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 12:13:31 GMT
Thanks for the reply.

	I did not generate the certs myself, they were generated by a third party.  As I said the
only way I can access the site is with curl and --insecure.  Does anyone know of a way in
NIFI to do the equivalence of "--insecure" ?  The curl that works is:
curl --noproxy "*" --insecure --cacert ./ca.pem --cert ./c_cert.pem --key  ./c_key.pem   https://xxx.mitre.org/xx/xx

thank you

Pat

-----Original Message-----
From: James Srinivasan [mailto:james.srinivasan@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 4:15 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: GetHTTP 403:Forbidden

Hi,

Doesn't sound like you have the certs set up correctly since --insecure for curl skips certificate
validation. I'm not aware of a similar option for NiFi, but assuming you generated the certificate
yourself, searching for something like "java https self signed web"
should help. If the certificate was generated by a third party, then make sure the appropriate
intermediate and root certificates are also in your store.

James