nifi-users mailing list archives

From Kiran <kiran....@protonmail.com>
Subject CSV to XML in NiFi using ScriptedRecordSetWriter
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2017 22:55:03 GMT
Hello,

I have recently upgraded from NiFi 0.7.0 to 1.4.0 and the new version is amazing.

I'm trying to use the RecordWriter and RecordReader controller services to convert my input
CSV into XML. I have a CSVReader and a ScriptedRecordSetWriter.

My CSV is very simple:
"Header1","header2"
"Value1","value2"

Im having a few issues trying to get the ScriptedRecordSetWriter working, can anyone point
me to some examples/documentation for writing the script?

I'm using groovy to write the script and I've previously used the ExecuteScript processor
succesfully but I cant see to get the ScriptedRecordSetWriter working.

Thanks

Kiran