nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Powered By NiFi - supplier PR request
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 17:28:26 GMT
Thanks Aziz. I have updated the site with Hastings Group. Cheers.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

<https://nifi.apache.org/powered-by-nifi.html> with the following information:

> Company: Hastings Group
> Industry: Insurance
provider providing services to the UK car, van, bike and home insurance market. We have strong
relationships with all major price comparison websites (PCWs) and utilise Apache NiFi to process
and ingest millions of items of data.
> Thanks
> Aziz
> Aziz Tarafder | Head of Business Intelligence & Analytics | IT & Change| HastingsDIRECT
> Conquest House | 32-34 Collington Avenue | Bexhill-on-Sea | East Sussex | TN39 3LW
> 07968 691 114| aziztarafder@hastingsdirect.com <mailto:namesurname@hastingsdirect.com>
>

> P Help cut carbon...please don't print this email unless you really need to
>

> Hastings Insurance Services Ltd trading as Hastings Direct is an independent intermediary,
authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England No: 3116518.
Registered Office: Conquest House, Collington Avenue, Bexhill-on-Sea, East Sussex, TN39 3LW.

> CONFIDENTIALITY. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not
the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately at postmaster@hastingsdirect.com
<mailto:postmaster@hastingsdirect.com> and do not disclose the contents to another person,
use for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Please note that any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual author and do not necessarily
represent those of Hastings Insurance Services Ltd.