nifi-users mailing list archives

From rakesh <rakesh999.a...@gmail.com>
Subject CaptureChangeMysql Problem With Mysql Triggers.
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2017 10:43:59 GMT
Hi Team,

I'm using CaptureChsngeMysql Processor for to read binary log from master.
in master I have few tables enabled row based bin_log,in that one of the
table will call  trigger which calls a procedure for someother table. For
example I have table called student which triggers a stored procedure.
Procedure will call emp table.

Now if I perform *insert statement on student table the insert event from
CDC Processor resulting with table name as emp, column names of emp  and
values of insert statement*.

I can observe that only insert into student statements in bin_log file. Is
there anyway to fix my problem
Any suggestion would be apprecited.

Thanks
Rakesh.