nifi-users mailing list archives

From Pierre Villard <pierre.villard...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metrics on Lineage Duration
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 12:34:44 GMT
Hi Peter,

There is not as far as I know. What I usually do is to use ExecuteScript
processor to extract the lineage duration of the flow file into an
attribute of the flow file where I feel this information is useful for my
workflow and I send it to whatever monitoring destination I have. This way
I can ensure that mean processing time of a flow file is constant and I can
be alerted in case of spurious events. I wrote something about this
approach here [1].

[1] https://pierrevillard.com/2017/05/16/monitoring-nifi-ambari-grafana/

Hope this helps,
Pierre