nifi-users mailing list archives

From Jeremy Dyer <jdy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calling NIFI job from any Enterprise Scheduler
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:23:38 GMT
Siva - I find the best way to trigger a NiFi workload from any sort of
enterprise scheduler is to start the workflow you wish to trigger with a
*ConsumeJMS processor and then have that enterprise scheduler fire the
event to start the job to that configured endpoint. In this manner you can
use your enterprise scheduler to invoke the flow without any major
modifications.

- Jeremy Dyer