nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Altering the look of the UI in NiFi 1.3.0?
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2017 23:02:48 GMT
Good evening. I have attempted to follow the pdf instructions from here

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-AhUVEKWNP0Q1EtTGRzYXFVN00

to alter my UI coloring in my NiFi v1.3.0 instance. I am able to modify the
css file, rebuild the war,and install that in the bundled-dependencies
subdirectory as instructed.

I stop and then start NiFi. The UI comes back as it presented originally,
with no changes. My nifi-app.log file indicates no errors on start up.

Has anyone successfully applied these 1.2 steps to the 1.3.0 NiFi UI? Are
there additional steps that are not shown in these instructions?

Thanks very much for any help.   -Jim