nifi-users mailing list archives

From James McMahon <jsmcmah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Output from PostHTTP
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2017 16:12:05 GMT
The service I am calling expects the content to be in an http post
attribute called "file". Using the guidance from you above Matt (thanks
very much for that), I have been able to post in attribute "file" some
random text, "@/home/nifi/test/dummyfilename.txt". I see that as output
from a ListenTTP processor, so I have confirmed that I do get that. The
last piece of the puzzle is to set that attribute to be the flowfile
content. How do I set that attribute to be my flowfile content?

The challenge I seem to be having is that the service is not a nifi flow.
How do i feed to it the content body?