nifi-users mailing list archives

From Eric Chaves <e...@uolet.com>
Subject Re: How to make a lookup service return a Record
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 01:41:53 GMT
Thanks Mike! I've followed your suggestion and also took some code from
Test_record_reader_inline.groovy  (
https://github.com/jjhbeloved/nifi/blob/c70643ab5ea822c8648b77b2216f8e23b9d0ae0b/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-scripting-bundle/nifi-scripting-processors/src/test/resources/groovy/test_record_reader_inline.groovy
).