nifi-users mailing list archives

From Eric Chaves <e...@uolet.com>
Subject Re: Enrichment flow using ScriptedLookup
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2017 14:37:27 GMT
Ok, I managed to make to make it work. I had to add "log.dir=./logs" to
bootstrap.conf file in order to have the logs generated. I got a little
lost because this property is not mentioned at the docs but I could figured
it out reading the logback.xml

Once the logs began to be generated I could see that an exception was being
raised in my scripts because I was trying to access "log" which does not
seem to be available in Service controllers. Once I removed the offending
log line, the code worked. Bottom line my attempt to debug the code was
actually breaking it. ;)

Thanks!