nifi-users mailing list archives

From Vance Courtney <vance.court...@onyxpoint.com>
Subject Arithmetic operations using the UpdateRecord processor
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:38:45 GMT
Is there a way to perform arithmetic operations using the UpdateRecord
processor? I would like to update field1 with the results of multiplying
the value of field2 by two.  I tried using
replaceRegex( /results, '.*', /value*2) but get an unexpected token "*".  I
figured it's due to the Replacement Value Strategy "Record Path Value"
evaluating the contents as a string value. When using the literal path I am
not sure of a way to reference another record path.  Any information would
be much appreciated.
--
Very Respectfully,
Vance Courtney