nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mike Thomsen <mikerthom...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to make a lookup service return a Record
Date Sun, 12 Nov 2017 23:43:04 GMT
Take a look at the MongoDBLookupService. It should give you a template to
work from:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/blob/9a8e6b2eb150865361dda241d71405c5a969f5e8/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-standard-services/nifi-mongodb-services-bundle/nifi-mongodb-services/src/main/java/org/apache/nifi/mongodb/MongoDBLookupService.java