nifi-users mailing list archives

From Bryan Bende <bbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to import class from NAR bundle in scripted processor?
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 18:14:54 GMT
In addition to what Matt said, I just wanted to mention that in the
master branch, the base AWS classes have been separated into their own
JAR to make them more reusable.

See nifi-aws-abstract-processors here:

https://github.com/apache/nifi/tree/master/nifi-nar-bundles/nifi-aws-bundle

After a release with this change, you might be able to add the
nifi-aws-abstract-processors JAR (and all other transitive JARs) to
the modules path of your InvokeScriptedProcessor to make it work.