nifi-users mailing list archives

From Aruna Sankaralingam <Aruna.Sankaralin...@Cormac-Corp.com>
Subject RE: NiFi
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 16:03:26 GMT
Jeremy,

We don’t have the target database info yet. I will let you know once I get that info.

Thanks
Aruna

From: Jeremy Dyer [mailto:jdye64@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2017 10:43 PM
To: users@nifi.apache.org
Subject: Re: NiFi

Aruna - if I’m reading your first email correctly you certainly can for structured data.
You do do this for unstructured data as well but most of this depends on your ultimate datastore
and how your data is stored. If you don’t mind me asking what is the destination datastore?

On Nov 20, 2017, at 10:28 PM, Aruna Sankaralingam <Aruna.Sankaralingam@Cormac-Corp.com<mailto:Aruna.Sankaralingam@Cormac-Corp.com>>