nifi-users mailing list archives

From tzhu <js.tianlu...@gmail.com>
Subject create a sql table if it does not exist
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2017 21:13:48 GMT
Hi,

I want to create a process to check if a table exist in the database, and if
the table does not exist, the table will be created. Then some values from
flowfile will be inserted into the table.

I know I can get the available database names from ListDatabaseTables. Also,
I can use notify and wait to release the "insert" action when the check is
done. But I don't know how to complete the process. How should I check if
the table exists? And I use ExecuteScript to create a text file and putSQL
to create the table. Is there a better way to do this?

Any suggestion is appreciated.

Thanks,
Tina

--