nifi-users mailing list archives

From tzhu <js.tianlu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: merge flowfiles while adding up the line count
Date Sun, 17 Dec 2017 20:52:39 GMT
Hi Mark,

My intent is to get the number of times some strings appeared in the text
file. The strings would only appear once in a line and in each line only one
string would appear. When the file gets split up or merged, I can get the
line count so that I can get the number of times the string appear in the
text file. I am currently stuck on how to aggregate the information, as I
can get the count from split or merge associated with filename and other
information I care, but I don't know how to put the counts into one
flowfile, under the same filename. Hope I'm making myself clear here. Is
there any suggestion?

Thanks,
Tina

--