nifi-users mailing list archives

From Andy LoPresto <alopre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with SSL Context Service for https post requests
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2017 21:31:20 GMT
Hi Eric,

The truststore is a collection of trusted public key certificates. As you noted, the /etc/ssl/
directory contains pre-loaded CA certificates to be used for this. You can also use the JVM
cacerts file, which is already in JKS format.

If this isn’t sufficient, can you provide an error from the log or a further description
of the issue you’re encountering? Thanks.

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org
alopresto.apache@gmail.com

> On Dec 8, 2017, at 10:21 AM, Eric Chaves <eric@uolet.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to make an HTTPS request to an internet public service but I'm failing to to
setup the SSL Context Service. I tried to export my system certs to be used as truststore.