nifi-users mailing list archives

From Mark Payne <marka...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: merge flowfiles while adding up the line count
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2017 20:48:42 GMT
Tina,

If the intent is to split the data up just so that you can route each line
differently, and then re-assemble the data, I would recommend that
you look into RouteText. This will likely give you the capability you need
but does so without having to split the data up and re-merge it, so your
dataflow is simpler and probably quite a bit more efficient.

Thanks
-Mark

On Dec 13, 2017, at 3:41 PM, Joe Witt <joe.witt@gmail.com<mailto:joe.witt@gmail.com>>